Sunday, June 1, 2014

Two Months ?!?!?!

Wow, I did not realize that it has been 2 months since I last posted. So much has happened, though not on the sewing front. The main reason for that is we found out we are expecting baby #2! Apparently, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas ;). We were in Las Vegas for my cousin's wedding, which was spectacular. My cousin always said she was going to get married in Vegas (and not one of those quickie, drive-thru weddings, a full on destination wedding in Vegas), and all the family came in for it.


This was my and my husband's first time in Vegas, and we loved it and want to go back!

This is us on the party bus on the way to the rehearsal dinner. 

As for the baby news, due to the little peanut I have been extremely exhausted for the last two months. I have barely had energy to get through the work day, and every evening I just come home and crash. Sewing has been non-existent in the household, but that changed today since I am finally feeling a little better (it also helped that the hubby took the kid away for four hours so mommy could have some peace and quiet). I finished quilting the starburst quilt, so all that's left is the trimming and the binding! I'll be back soon with more updates and a look at another one of my finished quilts from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment